Thursday, June 3, 2010

Voice Thread

I really liked voice thread. It took me like four takes until I was halfway satisfied with my thread. Definitely couldn't work for the radio! I had never used voice thread until the class, but I can definitely see it being useful. I really loved this and could see myself using voicemail in a similar manner if I teach young elementary students someday.

As far as ISTE standards go, I felt that several could easily be incorporated through Voice Thread. However for the above kindergarten activity link - 2a is probably the best fit:

design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity.

2 comments:

  1. Bust out with some pictures of your yorkie. How did you get in the grad class being an undergrad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now take grad classes as either a junior or senior. You have to have a certain GPA, fill out a concurrent enrollment form, have the dean sign it, all that mumbo jumbo, and then you're in!

    PS. going to post a pic of my yorkie Bailey!

    ReplyDelete