Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here is my poorly drawn google drawin...



Here is my poorly drawn google drawing. This is what my computer looks like. It consists of Facebook, my Outlook email, and then something for a class like blogger. That picture is my current facebook picture and not actual old women..haha.

I have used many drawin tools. I've used paint since my family got out first Windows 95 computer. I thought it was so cool that I didn't need paper and crayons/colored pencils to draw. I was a 7 year old really living the high life. All I did on our computer until about age 10 was use paint; I bet that made my parents really thrilled that they bought their kids such a fancy machine so Sarah could get on paint all day.


  1. What ISTE NETS T standard would you consider this activity most closely matches and why?
    1a.
    promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness
    Why, because paint as a kid really allowed me to be creative and inventive.

No comments:

Post a Comment