Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photostory

I was familiar with Photostory as I had done a previous project. It can be very useful in the classroom. It would definitely come in handy for an "at-home" lesson. I really didn't have any difficulties creating my video besides finding pictures and figuring out what to say to fill the 4-5 minute requirement.

INTASC PRINCIPLES
Principle 3 would definitely be met in a Photostory lesson: Learning styles/diversity- The teacher understands how students differ in their approaches to learning and creates instructional opportunities that are adapted to diverse learners. A Photostory is a great way to reach the visual learner

ISTE NETS-T

2b. was met: develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable all students to pursue their individual curiosities and become
active participants in setting their own educational goals, managing their own learning, and assessing their own progress.

How more technology-enriched can ya get?:)


and on to My cyberbullying video; don't make fun of my voice - I hate hearing my voice after recording:
Embedded Youtube Video:



Here's a photostory I did in a former instruction tech. class with Dr. P. :

Here is my photostory:

No comments:

Post a Comment